There are many ways that businesses try to please their customers but why innovate with technology to improve the customer experience? Here some very good reasons for doing so:
- Give anyone a great customer experience and they’ll reward you with engagement: They buy more, listen more, work harder for you, respect you, like you.
- Positive word of mouth created by engaged customers has always been incredibly powerful, but never more so than today because of the influence of social media
- Prospects are more likely to become customers if they feel engaged.
- If you understand what really motivates your customers, you can influence their behavior by appealing to them. This can create substantial cost savings in both acquisition and fulfillment.
- There is nothing like customer feedback to understand how you’re perceived and where you can improve. Engage your customers and they will provide a goldmine of thoughts and ideas.
- Customers will have an increased bond with your business if they feel good about their interaction with you. Once they’ve felt that sense of familiarity, trust and comfort, they’ll find it tougher to go elsewhere.
- If your customers are engaged and something goes wrong, they will complain to you rather than to other potential customers. It’s a great form of crisis management.
- Engaged customers become your biggest fans, leading to free and powerful word of mouth advertising.
- Customers will readily pay more for an experience that is both functionally and emotionally rewarding.
- Who doesn’t love being surrounded by people who like and respect them? Who doesn’t get a real buzz out of win/win situations? Get this right, reap the rewards and you’ll find yourself loving what you do a whole lot more.
Introducing the Inevex CX Suite:
INSIGHTS Customer Feedback App
Capture your customer’s feedback in real time
INSERVICE Service Request App
Service your customers more efficiently
INMEDIA Digital Signage App
Digital Signage On Your Tablet